1. When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account or creation of a post, purchase of a test series, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, Tuuple may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3. By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing Tuuple with your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Tuuple is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, Tuuple is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
4. Any information provided by you under Tuuple’s "create a post" feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of Tuuple’s published content. Tuuple may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
1. When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from Tuuple certain third party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by Tuuple or such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways:-
1.Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, Tuuple servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
2.Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, Tuuple will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying the content according to your preferences.
3. Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
4. Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behaviour and improve the overall quality, functionality and interactivity of the Platform.
5. Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by Tuuple to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
7. Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “create a post” feature, becomes published information and Tuuple shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any personal information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
1. As a strict policy, we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
2. However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
1. Legal Necessity: Tuuple may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.